Yes, incentives do work for generating more customers and sales.
I will say without question that the “incentive tactic” is largely ignored by many businesses new to online marketing or social media marketing, because that’s “old school” thinking. Right?
Right out of the box, I’m not talking about the kind of incentive where you give someone a free trial of some software or service for 14 days.
That’s old news. It still works for those software products, but relatively ineffective for most business owners trying to garner new business via the net.
What about everyone else who wants to consider offering an incentive to attract more customers?
Nowadays, with a product that has high value and can be delivered digitally, it is unbelievably easy to incentivize your fans and customers.
Let’s see if you fit in any of these categories? If so, you can…
- Incentivize people to take a peek at your offer and if they go through your presentation, you give them a gift at the end. Offer to double the gift (for a friend) if they actually “test drive” your product.
- Give an Anniversary Gift to your current customers or clients while asking if they will continue using your services or if they re-subscribe for another year. Offer to double the gift (for a friend) if they give you 2-3 referrals who you will also give the gift to each.
- Provide a “thank you” gift for new customers, subscribers, or clients when they make a new purchase or become a member. Ask them for a courtesy referral and that person will also receive the same gift as well.
- Offer an incentive if your current client “Upgrades” to your next membership level or to your Premium Level.
- Do you have a new product you want to promote? Attach a voucher for “your giveaway” on every item sold… from a new pastry to a new song or book, to a new jewelry item or anything you are introducing to the public. That will make them want to make the purchase to also get the “extra value”.
- Give bonuses to employees who work “above and beyond” or for achieving a certain level of sales. Hand out one or two a week to the top person(s) and watch the buzz start to occur and see how production dramatically improves.
If you are a business owner or sales person, are you beginning to see the huge potential here?
As you may have suspected, there are some tricks and secrets that you need to be aware of before contemplating setting up an online incentive gift campaign.
For incentives to be extremely effective for your marketing, your “gift” should be:
- Of high worth or immense value to your prospect or customer.
- Not easily found anywhere else.
- Relatively inexpensive for you to acquire in bulk quantities.
- Always in stock from your vendor (with evergreen incentives being the best).
- Not be very hard to manage ordering or reordering.
- Easily able to be handed directly to them, picked up, mailed, drop shipped or emailed straight to them.
So, what if there was a way for you to get all of these attributes quickly and easily and be on your way to acquiring more customers today or improving your bottom line this week?
And what if there was a way you could also tap into an extra income stream from your incentive “gift” at the same time, would that interest you?
Maybe, even get you excited?
I thought you would never ask.
Here's one online company using a high-value promotional incentive for new readers who come over to the news blog, NewsLure.com. Here's the article spotlighting to readers at http://NewsLure.com/VIPcard.
Free $200 VIP Club Card seen at NewsLure.com/VIPcard
So check it out there. That will give you a good idea about how it might work for you too.
As you ponder the program I’m using, you might also check out this quick 3 minute phone message by dialing 1-888-790-4040 and listen as the announcer explains how it can incentivize prospects, customers, clients, patients, or employees.
Determine if it’s something you can use to capitalize on gathering a whole new growing list of prospects, subscribers, customers, clients, or members.
If you would like to buy your own cards at 20 cents each, then go here. There is a minimum of 100 ($20) + S&H $15 >>> Order Here <<<
Remember, Zig Ziglar once said, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.”
Well, here’s your first step to helping others by giving them something of real value.
After all, great high-value incentives DO drive in more customers, increase sales and add more referrals if done right, especially if it’s through your internet marketing efforts.
And that’s a fact!